We can help you to raise vital funds for your school by creating a professional looking A4 (210mm x 297mm) calendar that contains your specific holidays and important dates, which you can then sell to your parents by following our simple process. The main benefit of our scheme is that you only place your final order with us once you’ve received payment from your parents, meaning that you’re guaranteed to make a profit!
We’ll provide you with a personalised order form for you to print and hand out to your pupils, and a printed sample of your calendar which you can display in school to boost sales!
Download our handy step-by-step guide below, and tick off each simple stage as it’s completed.
Our knowledgeable staff will be happy to answer any questions you might have, so please give us a call on 01626 352 655 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
1. Contact us via email or phone.
- 2018/2019 Academic Calendar (September 2018 - August 2019)
- 2019 Year Calendar (January 2019 - December 2019)
- Stationery design (patterned borders featuring pens and pencils etc.)
- Colourful design (a colourful stripy cover, with a different colour border for each page)
- Simple Design (no page borders, let your images speak for themselves)
- Provide us with jpegs for:
- Front cover image
- 12 x images for each month
- School Logo
- Up to 12 sponsored ad artwork (182.5mm wide x 23.5mm) if applicable
- Provide us with Information:
- Deadline for parents getting order forms and money back (for your customised pdf order form)
- Price you are going to charge parents for calendar (for your customised pdf order form)
- Important school dates you would like printed into your calendar (if required)
We design your chosen calendar with the supplied logo, photos and school dates if required.
We will email you a pdf proof to check that all information and images are correct.
2. You sign off the pdf proof.
We will send you a printed sample copy of your calendar, and a pdf of your customised order form for you to print and distribute.
3. Once your deadline has passed and you've received your parents orders, you place a single order with us for the total quantity of calendars that you would like printed.
We print and deliver the calendars to your school with an invoice for the final amount (discounts applied depending on quantity ordered).
4. Payment for the calendars is then due within 30 days of receipt of goods.
Contact us if you need any more information, or download our step-by-step guide as a checklist to help you through the process.
Good luck with your fundraiser!
The more calendars you order, the cheaper we can supply them to you. Prices below are per calendar.